Thursday, 28 May 2026

love in my eyes

As a teen...I don't just see love in a romantic way it's there around the world between people...it's there between my family...my relatives...my friends...be it boys or girls as long as they understand in what way I mean it I'll always tell them I love them...

Today watching a series I wondered about if parents really love us why don't they want us to get married to someone we love...well maybe they are scared...their daughter might love someone wrong...scared about society... 90% of the time it is "what will people say"...
Finding a person through our parents is the same as us choosing a person...you don't know the persons real face until you are married to them...the difference is..when it's a love marriage you have known the person for a while...i mean to be very honest, i don't think my parents know who really me and my brother are though we have been living together since forever...we just tend to hide one or the other things from them and this applies to them too... they must've also hidden things from us...and I'm not saying it's wrong
..it is just simply NATURAL
My parents love me and they love me in a possessive kind of way..to the point sometimes I feel it's too much and that it's gone way ahead of just love...but again I'm their only daughter...they want me happy and i respect them for all they do for me.
As a person who adores and needs her independence too much sometimes I feel like it's a hindrance..Oh yeah "what independence does an 18 year old need?" Right?...they do because this generation is not the same as before....kids become mature even before you know it...some at the age of 10..some at the age of 13...some even before...same story with me.. sometimes I feel that it is too much of control...I don't know if that's the reason I cause a lot of trouble... because i struggle to choose between what i need and what they want from me...i might be a little too careless if I ever love someone...I don't really care
If the might be poor or might be from another religion or caste..if their parents are divorced...if their family is broken... because I believe when something like this happens in somebody's life..there are two possibilities one is to hang on it and ruin their own life and one is to swear to themselves that they rather die than continue living in the same condition...if the person changes for me...is willing to work harder and is ready to grow...i am willing to trust them...if they have the potential to bring up their career only to be with me...it would mean more than anything to me...I believe I'd never fall for someone who doesn't have that capability...but at the end I want me to be the person to choose who I want to spend the rest of my life with and I want my parents to trust me that whoever i choose...I have given a thought about it and there will always be a reason why I chose that person...my parents on the other hand would look into that man's background , financial status,family reputation and many many other things...ask around about his behaviour...just like how an arranged marriage works...and I'd never say they are wrong to do that..maybe if I had kids in the future I would be concerned and scared to hand over my child to someone forever...but I'd never want to impose my wish on them...go against them...and if at all my child's decision is wrong..id never have to hear "it's all because of you"...and I think the same for my family...i know how much my mother adores me...she is a sweetheart and everytime I think about leaving her someday it breaks my heart...if I can I'd take her with me everywhere I go...and so she cares the most about me amongst all the other members in my family...

I don't think there is any real definition for love but for me it is the feeling of knowing that without this person you cannot imagine life...the feeling of wanting to protect them forever...to live without them even if it makes you sad...and for me this includes my friends...my mother...my father and my brother...we are always one strong family...

But one thing I agree on is...love can be the most beautiful feeling in the world...but you never know the next moment you might feel like it's the worst decision you ever made in your life...and it's not like there isn't anything bad happening in life other than love failures...so just like other negative things...this also might have just been fate...the way it was supposed to be...and i think...it did teach you something...I hope someday even id find a love that is truly special...one that my parents would approve of and one in which everyone including me would be happy 
Love is so complicated though it's just....two people wanting to unite for one life they have
After all "true love is not easy....and easy love is not true"
(My really smart friend Eric suggested that line after he read my blog...) 

Thank you <3

28/05/2026

6 comments:

  1. You're the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was really heartfelt and genuine🩷I loved how honestly you wrote about love, family, and independence..it felt very real and relatable, and that emotional depth is what made it special ✨ keep writing, you express feelings beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much dear 💞

      Delete

THE WANT TO BE OTHERS

Hello everyone!! It has been a very, very long time. It's 3:30 AM as I'm writing this because my exams are close, and while taking a...